Complementary therapies have profound benefits on one’s health and wellbeing:
- Relieves stress, tension and anxiety; creating an overall feeling of calmness and wellbeing.
- Easing muscular aches/tension and relaxes and tones the muscles.
- Reduces emotional and mental fatigue.
- Detoxifying and cleansing the body of toxins and impurities; speeding up lymph drainage.
- Improves circulation and condition of skin.
- Stimulating and revitalises energy; creating balance and harmony within the whole system.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to nourish tissues and encourage healing.
- Promotes healthy hair growth through improved blood flow.
- Improves joint mobility.
Therefore to ‘solve your dilemma’ of those tight achy muscles + a good deep massage = feeling totally relaxed/ renewed/happy within – Good result!