Spring… a time to blossom and make changes towards our wellbeing.
It’s officially Spring – time really does fly by much too quickly! Which means it’s good to cherish every moment and take time to slow down and enjoy relaxation and listening to what your body needs, rather than running on empty!
With birds singing and flowers blooming… I love Spring. It’s the perfect time to have a look at what areas feel out of balance and work out how we can make some positive changes to bring more harmony and contentment into our daily lives. It’s not about adopting a strict regimen but rather about being kind to ourselves and taking small steps to improve our overall wellbeing.
Therefore Spring is a perfect time to make these changes as we move from hibernation… it’s a time for creation and to cleanse the body and mind for the coming months. It’s an opportunity for a new start, clearing out the past and making way for new – like a Spring clean for your wellbeing!
So what are my things I find helpful for me?
I know what works best for me and I try to integrate these into my routine for optimum health and wellbeing – but it’s not a strict regimen!
- Going to bed at a decent time so I get eight hours sleep to rest, recharge and replenish my body and mind.
- Having a bath when I need relaxation before bedtime with essential oils such as; lavender chamomile or marjoram is my perfect way to relax and unwind.
- Doing 10-20 mins yoga in the morning – ideally ever day!
- Getting outdoors for a daily walk and pottering in my garden.
- Making time for meditation and taking a slow approach to life – no need to be constantly rushing.
- Having regular treatments; such as massage and reflexology.
- Enjoying time with friends.
- I love anything creative and making time to cook or bake is so rewarding.
Sometimes our wellbeing can be the last thing many of us give attention to and really it’s the most important, as a balanced body and mind means we are well equipped to flourish in all areas. Thus, having a treatment is not an indulgence just when we are feeling rock bottom but rather a way of regularly maintaining balance and harmony within.
So if you would like to start enjoying regular relaxation but unsure of which treatments would best suit your needs then get in touch at to have a chat about your current concerns/expectations and we can arrange some appointments. You can also find me on Facebook and Instagram. I look forward to chatting.